Not very secure
- I did try all the security tools available and still my account was hijacked; unwanted spam and emails were sent from my acc. Also, I got lots of spam daily.
- —Guest Carla
- There has been a large amount of e-mail tampering thru my e-mail account with Yahoo. This has also sent out unwanted e-mail to all and every one on my personal contact list.
- —Guest demetrius snider
- Some type of virus infected my contacts address book and all types of sexual website addresses (to be linked to) were being sent to my friends/relatives/business contacts as if being sent by me. This was reason enough for me to delete this address.
- —Guest J Rodgers
I quit and moved to AOL
- I don't like the new beta mail. When I tried to log into it, I was told on the screen that I had to set my screen resolution to a certain amount, and when I did, it messed up all the icons & games on my pc. So I went back to the old mail a few times to try and empty out my folders. I am done! I am not changing the resolution for this, I have gone to AOL
- —Guest Star
Locked Out with No Way In
- [I quit] because locked out, [I] could not get back in. [Yahoo! Mail] would not accept security question answer. This happened several times, and [I was] unable to contact anyone at Yahoo. Very, very frustrating. Gave up.
- —Guest mjsullivan
I sense a hacker.
- My account is being interfered with. I recently changed my password. This has nothing to do with it. I sense a hacker.
- —Guest QUINTON HALL
- No Longer need an account. I have set up a new one. Someone hacked into this one.
- —Guest email@example.com
- [My] account was hacked and kept sending messages to people that didn't need to know how to make more money! I even deleted all of the addresses on my address book! But guess what?! It was on my smart phone and kept finding those accounts!
- —Guest BelindaFleming66
- I, like many others, am quitting Yahoo! Mail because of hacking and spam mail.
- —Guest Moving On
Using Gmail; Problems with Facebook
- [I] close my yahoo account, because I am already having my Gmail account, and two days back only I made this email id, and now it is creating a problem in my Facebook account, so I want to close it.
- —Guest gideon masih
Too too... boring!
- I hate all the extra stuff displayed on the Yahoo homepage. I am [t]here to check mail not news. So only Gmail for me.
- —Guest Guest
Contacts Are Getting Spam
- I do not use this any longer, and my contacts are getting spam.
- —Guest imcrazyshort
Not Feeling Secure
- i want to delete [my Yahoo! Mail account] because I am not feeling secured.
- —Guest mohua
- I quit [my] Yahoo Mail account because my email [has been] attacked [by] spamming mail.
- —Guest mr4zie
- [I closed my account] because someone hacked it, and someone is sending out emails I haven't sent out, also getting strange spam letters.
- —Guest Kerlissalefeged