- I loved yahoo but I have seen that hackers have become more powerful in it. They hacked my mail box last month, October 2011, changed my password and used it to ask people for money. I could no more have access to it. When, finally, I entered the response to the secreet questions and changed my pass word, Yahoo gave me a new emailbox meaning that I have lost all my precious documents, even in the new box I can only send out message but do not receive. People inform me by telephone of documents sent to me, but I do not receive them. What else can I do if not to quit Yahoo? But if Yahoo can help me recover my mail box, I will be happy to go back to Yahoo.
- —Guest oguerege John
- Someone hacked into my account and sent terrible emails to all of my contacts.
- —Guest Ashley
No Longe Have the Time
- No longer want Yahoo Mail. No longer have enough time for this. Am to busy and want my computer for business only.
- —Guest email@example.com
Lost Personal Information
- Too many people have my info, and I lost my personal information.
- —Guest myshiek
- Got hacked too many times within a few months, and my Facebook got hacked through that. Yahoo security sucks!
- —Guest Jas
Yahoo Closed My Account
- Found out this morning [Yahoo! Mail] shut down my account. Why? No e-mail saying [they] where going to close. [I] had a lot of work to do — now no email. [I'm] very upset with [their] system. Will [they] erase all my information since my account is closed? I pray not. It is all my work.
- —Guest june parker
Never Checked Yahoo! Mail Account
- [I] didn't want the account anymore. Never check it, so don't need it.
- —Guest zach
- I never use Yahoo except for the "Ask" feature or occasionally YM. But my account was broken into, and spam was sent through my e-mail - several friends & family with Yahoo accounts said the same thing happened to them — Yahoo security is for the birds.
- —Guest Detroit girl
- There was too much spam. I had like 10 spam messages a day. I also like Gmail better, I get like 5 spam max a MONTH. And I didn't use [my Yahoo! Mail account] anyway. Also, for years, once I sent messages from it, they never get to the person at all.
- —Guest cat
Too Many Strange People
- [I quit Yahoo! Mail] because too many strange people [have been] disturbing me in this social networking.
- —Guest norilyn b jeon
- I quit [Yahoo! Mail] because it is to dangerous for me, and I don't want it anymore.
- —Guest sayagi
- My account was hacked, and my address was being used to send spam to all of my contacts.
- —Guest Adam
- [Yahoo] forced me to upgrade to the "new" Yahoo mail. I didn't want it, and to read my mail [they] gave me no other option. You bite.
- —Guest denbrebre
Unwanted Yahoo messages from Messenger
- Even though I have my Messenger account set to only receive messages from my contacts, I'm getting spammed like crazy and it keeps popping up. Done. Gone...
- —Guest Jezah
Sending Spam E-Mails
- i am sending spam, and Yahoo will not let me change my password.
- —Guest mike