Gmail Too Difficult
- Can't receive mail — too difficult for me — don't like Gmail.
- —Guest hannie Teekens
Google Getting Evil
- I did not want Google+ shoved down my throat. I also value my privacy. I switched to mail.com and will be deleting my [Gmail] account as soon as I have given all my contacts my new email.
- —Guest Dorothy
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org
- —Guest no longer a Google fan
- —Guest concerned
Gmail Too Complicated to Open
- [Gmail is] too damn complicated to open, way too much B.S.!
- —Guest trina
Forgot Password, New Phone
- I quit because I forgot my password, and I hve a new phone.
- —Guest raya
- I do not need this [Gmail] account any more. It would be a waste of my time to continue to keep it active…
- —Guest joejason
New Gmail Hard on Vision
- I quit because the new Gmail look is ugly and hard on my poor vision.
- —Guest Hankey Mehta
- Nothing is saved in labels, nothing is saved in labels, Nothing is saved in labels,…
- —Guest silvi
Gmail has problems with folders.
- We access our email through their web interface and email client. Gmail is best for webmail access, but as far as you access it in email clients because folders are not supported in Gmail all your emails including your sent messages are shown in inbox of your email client, and this requires more time to manage your emails. Although they have added support for retrieving emails from specific label, again you cannot do the same management in your email client and your webmail.
- —Guest Fawad
E-mail to long.
- My e-mail name was to long for me to pronounce it. "Jaustafarzapathabufornicusmohammedsayed@gmail.com"
- —Guest Jaustafar Zapathabufornicus
Gmail was hacked
- Gmail was hacked, and the hacker changed the alternate email address I had on my profile to receive a new password. Any new passwords would have gone to that new address set up by the hacker. Google was absolutely no help in getting this straightened out. The hacker was sending emails to my friends asking for money. Google didn't care and didn't help.
- —Guest Sharon
Deleting Gmail account from my computer
- I have another e-mail account, and it seems there are always issues with the program always coming up on the screen.
- —Guest George L. Miller
- After a long time I have finally been hacked and the feeling of violation is too great, my mail is so linked with my day to day life, work, financial but the hacker sent a email to my recently deceased mother too painful, now I am on the process of deleting all Google accounts. Yahoo might be a little crap, but in 11 years it has never been hacked.
- —Guest Lady Eboni