E-mail to long.
- My e-mail name was to long for me to pronounce it. "Jaustafarzapathabufornicusmohammedsayed@gmail.com"
- —Guest Jaustafar Zapathabufornicus
Gmail was hacked
- Gmail was hacked, and the hacker changed the alternate email address I had on my profile to receive a new password. Any new passwords would have gone to that new address set up by the hacker. Google was absolutely no help in getting this straightened out. The hacker was sending emails to my friends asking for money. Google didn't care and didn't help.
- —Guest Sharon
Deleting Gmail account from my computer
- I have another e-mail account, and it seems there are always issues with the program always coming up on the screen.
- —Guest George L. Miller
- After a long time I have finally been hacked and the feeling of violation is too great, my mail is so linked with my day to day life, work, financial but the hacker sent a email to my recently deceased mother too painful, now I am on the process of deleting all Google accounts. Yahoo might be a little crap, but in 11 years it has never been hacked.
- —Guest Lady Eboni
My account is not privite
- I delete my Gmail account because someone has all my info, and they go in my account. So I'm going to make a new account.
- —Guest tara
Too many changes
- Gmail has started having constant changes in their email look, and I can't handle so much change. They've tried making lots of changes with Google search, too, and that didn't work out so well for them. The latest Gmail change is very difficult to read. There's no difference between folders and messages, it all looks like one big jumble of words. And now only icons for delete, file, etc. since they apparently think we're so ignorant we can't read. I'm giving Zoho a try, and if it works out I'll delete my Gmail account (which I see from the comments here isn't easy to do, but I'll try).
- —Guest unhappy
- I quit because the new Gmail look is ugly and hard on my poor vision.
- —Guest Evelyn
I Quit Because Google's Slamming Google+
- Their "New Look Email " is all about forcing people into Google+ whether they want it or not. And even if it isn't , I hate the new mail. So I am deleting everything Google from my computer and my accounts in cyberspace.
- —Guest Blade 3
Too Many Accounts
- I ended up with too many accounts and just need to get rid of some.
- —Guest Corinne Larimore
Cannot Access Email
- Have reset password, and it didn't work. I simply cannot get into [my Gmail] account by phone but U can by computer.
- —Guest val leri
Someone's Reading My Mail
- Someone is reading my emails, and this has been very disturbing to me!
- —Guest Delbert Hornsby
Not able to get cookies correct
- Unable to get cookies set so I could log on. I tried every thing that the site told me but [was] unable to correct.
- —Guest Frank Faust
Using Other Email Accounts
- I quit because I already have two other email accounts.
- —Guest Brenda Rohrs
Some one knows my password
- I was told by Gmail that my account was gone on by a random person across the globe, and that they can read my emails.
- —Guest Kay
Don't Have the Time
- Don't have my extra time to enter my Gmail account to check, and many people know my Gmail account.
- —Guest john dalisay