Pegasus but I don't like it.
- I'm not smart enough to use Pegasus. It's better than Windows live mail/hotmail that don't even deliver all your email. Many things in Pegasus aren't intuitive and their support is sporadic and mostly from volunteers... some better than others. I'm really pissed at M$ for doing away with OE support. Makes Windows 7 only half a system in my opinion. I may just have to go back to XP!
Yahoo! Mail Classic
- I have been using Yahoo Mail Classic for years and have stuck to it ever since because it is fast, very simple to use and has some very good features.
- —Guest Me
I like Yahoo!
- I like Yahoo, hate Gmail, and am trying to find an email that will let me share pictures, like the old Outlook Express, which is not compatible with Windows 7.
- —Guest daisy dogge
- I think that Google Mail (or Gmail) is the best. It is really easy to use, and easily files your mails into labels.
- —Guest krustey
I use Mail.com, and it is a dog
- Often unable to log in to Mail.com, and when I can get in I find it really slow. Emails can take days.
- I use Gmail. I had Hotmail before, but now I use Gmail, a very trusting service. Also, on Gmail, you can get a googlewave. All great things made by google… I love them ALL. Hotmail is very hard for children and gives you trouble. I recommend Gmail.
- —Guest Charity
Never again! Hotmail, Live…
- …or whatever it's calling itself. After numerous complaints I get no help. I have used it for several years without any problem but as of 2-2010 it started losing email, refused to Forward or Reply. I switched back to Yahoo to be told I sent out too many emails and my account is on hold. WHAT??? Who decides that??? If there is a better email service out there I would like to know who they are. Still looking.
- I have hotmail because it's fast, effective, and has ever growing storage (infinite).
- —Guest Ersake
Inbox seems to be a good one.
- I have been using Inbox for several months now and I'm very happy with the services provided.
Non working of G-mail browser
- I am g-mail user since last 4 years, but since last 3 days g-mail web page can not be opened, I think there is some problem in gmail server.
- —Guest Rajinder Khanna
Getting disallusioned with Gmail
- Have had several Gmail accounts for at least 12 years. Recently had one of my accounts hacked. Was in the account and reading another email when one came in stating thru a site i joined had a member hack it and thus gaining access to the email. Closed that other site and proceeded to change the password on Gmail when I got locked out. AND NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT (I called most of their US offices to get help) and emailing tech support department doesn't get a response (2 months and counting). All those things are gone. Looking to change those accounts out. Also avoid inbox.com. Emails don't make it to the account, except theirs (customer support does respond very well to tell you there is nothing wrong with the account!)
- —Guest drtc
- What am I supposed to say? What emails I use? well, that's easy. Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail and my school email. Is that it? Can I go now? Another question? Why? What does that even mean? Anyway, why... my BFF had Gmail, so I got Gmail. End of story for Gmail. School email? It made it when I joined the school. Yahoo and Hotmail? I just wanted more emails. NOW can I go? NO?! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME? My EMAIL ADRESS? OMG fine. Which one? Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo? I don't add in my school email cause my teachers can get into it. So, Gmail Yahoo or Hotmail? Hmm... Well, Gmail I use as my main email... and I don't want to do that because my mom knows my password... so Yahoo or Hotmail? It doesn't matter to me, what about what you think? Yahoo or Hotmail? Helloo? Anyone home? GOD YOU PEOPLE SUCK! Geez!Anyway... I'm going now. I choose.... HOTMAIL! No, YAHOO!Gah! I can't decide. I choose right now, Hotmail for all online games, Yahoo for anything else online like this random stupid thing. BYE
- —Guest EagleEyeScr
Tried a few
- OK, so I started with hotmail and yahoo when there wasn't a lot else around. When Gmail hit the market they just had so much more going for them with relatively massive limits. Even now Gmail has good limits and hotmail has poor spam filters and seem to be targeted by spammers more than anyone. They email management tools don't seem to have evolves in 10 years. I forward my gmail to another account knowing that I can keep a copy in my gmail account.
- —Guest Sparklator
Inbox.com: You Have to Install a Toolbar
- I'm very surprised that Inbox.com was ranked so highly. The one thing this old Heinzy forgot to mention was that to even sign up for your email account, you have to download and install a toolbar and an email notifier service. That's a pretty big thing to leave out, Ketchup Man. Let's face it; most email services are very similar, if not exactly the same, save the name and maybe the color scheme. So it's these little differences that end up being the deciding factor as to whether or not an email service is better than the rest. You dropped the ball on this one HT.
- —Guest TheAdamT
Fastmail is the Best E-mail Provider
- I've been using Fastmail since a long time ago. Now i'm still using it because it's great and you can trust them.
- —Guest Darwin