Instead of putting all the recipients in To: or Cc:, you can use the Bcc: field, whose contents will be deleted when the message is delivered. In Zenbe this is particularly easy, and it will put "undisclosed recipients" in the To: field for you, too.
Send an Email to Undisclosed Recipients in Zenbe
To distribute a message to a group while hiding all recipient's names and addresses in Zenbe:
- Set up a group for the recipients in the Zenbe address book if you send messages to the same group repeatedly.
- Create a new email message.
- Leave the TO: field empty.
- Click bcc.
- Enter all recipients' email addresses separated by commas or the Zenbe address book group's name in the BCC: field.
- Compose your message and click send.