Sadly, you discover, photo sharing sites are great for sharing photos, not for sending them in all their glorious resolution.
Send Big Files with Yahoo! Mail and ZumoDrive
Note that sending large files with Yahoo! Mail and ZumoDrive is currently not available.
To send files up to 100 MB from Yahoo! Mail using ZumoDrive:
- Make sure the My Drive application is enabled in Yahoo! Mail.
- Click My Drive under Applications beneath the Yahoo! Mail folder list.
- To send a file (or files) not yet in your ZumoDrive account:
- Click Upload.
- Use Browse to select the desired file or files.
- When the upload is finished, click Send files.
- To send a file (or files) previously uploaded to your ZumoDrive account:
- Check the desired files in your ZumoDrive.
- Click Send in the right pane.
- Address the Yahoo! Mail message, add a note or two perhaps and eventually click Send.
Add the Share It Application to Yahoo! Mail
To enable the Share It application in Yahoo! Mail:
- Click Applications beneath the Yahoo! Mail folder list.
- Click Add under My Drive.
- Having read and accepted the terms of using ZumoDrive with Yahoo! Mail, click I Agree.