- type the URL in a new Windows Live Hotmail message.
The URL is the string (typically starting with "http://") that appears in your browser's address field.
Or, if you have the page open in another browser window, copy the URL from that window's address field and paste it in the Hotmail message.
Send a Web Page Link with Windows Live Hotmail
You can also insert a link by clicking an icon in Windows Live Hotmail:
- Highlight the text you want to link to the page.
- This step is not necessary. If you do not highlight a text to be linked, Windows Live Hotmail will insert the URL as the link text automatically.
- Click the Insert Link icon.
- Type or paste the URL you want to link to.
- Click Insert.