Send a File Attachment with Windows Live Hotmail
To attach a file to a message in Windows Live Hotmail:
- Start composing a new email message in Windows Live Hotmail.
- Click Attachments under Insert: in the message's toolbar.
- Find and highlight a file on your computer.
- Click Open or Choose, depending on your browser.
- Wait for the file to be completely uploaded.
- Continue editing the message.
- Eventually, click Send to deliver the message together with its attachments.
(Updated June 2011)