Let's see if we can't convince those messages to come to Windows Live Hotmail instead. Or maybe Windows Live Hotmail can entice them?
Access Gmail in Windows Live Hotmail
To add a Gmail account to Windows Live Hotmail:
- Make sure POP access is enabled for your Gmail account.
- Select Options | More Options in your Windows Live Hotmail Inbox.
- Follow the Send and receive mail from other e-mail accounts link under Manage your account.
- Click Add an e-mail account under You can receive mail from these accounts.
- Type your Gmail address under E-mail address:.
- Enter your Gmail password under Password:.
- Click Next.
- Choose whether you want Gmail messages to appear in your default Windows Live Hotmail Inbox, in an existing or in a new folder under When mail is sent to email@example.com, where do you want it to go?.
- Pick a color for Gmail messages under How would you like unread messages for firstname.lastname@example.org to appear?.
- Click Save.
Windows Live Hotmail will automatically set up your Gmail address for sending, too.
Note that you can also have Gmail forward incoming mail to your Windows Live Hotmail address automatically.