Install Zipped Stationery in Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail, Outlook Express or Outlook
To install stationery for Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail, Outlook Express and Outlook that comes in a .zip file:
- Download the desired stationery.
- Open the downloaded file in WinZip or another unzipping utility.
- Windows ME and later versions of Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 etc.) support zip files natively. Open them like a folder by double-clicking.
- Unzip all files in the zip file to your Windows Live Mail stationery folder, your Windows Mail stationery folder or your Outlook Express stationery folder.
- If the zip file contains path information, there are some things to which you should pay attention.
- Close the zip utility and delete the downloaded stationery file.
Once installed, using stationery to compose wonderful emails is a snap, of course.