Others, sometimes, reply late, too. In an ongoing conversation, it's not always clear how it got started. Then it would be nice to quickly have a look at the original message. With Outlook, this is easy.
Find Related Messages with Outlook
To find related emails swiftly in Outlook:
- Open a message in Outlook.
- In Outlook 2010:
- Click on the message in the list with the right mouse button.
- Select Find Related | Messages in This Conversation from the menu that comes up.
- In Outlook 2002/3/7:
- Select Tools | Instant Search | Related Messages from the menu.
- In Outlook 2000:
- Choose Actions | Find All | Related Messages from the menu.
This brings up a search window with all related messages that Outlook could find.
In Outlook 2010, you can also have Outlook collect entire conversations from all your folders.
(Updated May 2011)