It may even sound more difficult than it is. Such a folder in Opera learns from the type of message you put in or remove from it, automatically sorting your mail the way you do it, too. Now here's how to use these smart folders.
Train a Smart Email Filter in Opera
To train a smart email filter in Opera:
- Set up a smart filter to train.
- Drag and drop messages you want the filter to catch to its view folder.
- You can find the folder under Labels in the Mail panel.
- To remove a message erroneously caught by a smart filter:
- Highlight the message in.
- Click the Label button in the message's toolbar.
- Click the (checked) label you want to remove.
Of course, you can copy the same message to two or more filters. They will all learn from it separately.
(Updated December 2011)