You can continue deleting, of course; you can try to convince that person to stop mailing you; or, absent mail filters, you can block them in Myspace Mail.
Beware, though, that Myspace Mail will not merely and silently delete messages from blocked senders; instead the sender will get a delivery failure message back.
Block a Sender in Myspace Mail
To add an unwelcome sender to your blocked senders list in Myspace Mail:
- Open a message from the sender.
- Click View Headers.
- Highlight the email address in the From: line.
- Press Ctrl-C (Windows, Linux) or Command-C (Mac).
- Click OK.
- Select Settings in the left Myspace Mail navigation bar.
- Click in the entry field under Email addresses or domains that you have blocked and that cannot email you:.
- Press Ctrl-V (Windows, Linux) or Command-V (Mac).
- Of course, you can also type any email address you want to block.
- To block an entire domain in Myspace Mail, type the domain name instead of a full email address; enter "example.com", for example, to block mail from "email@example.com", "firstname.lastname@example.org" and any other "@example.com" address.
- Click Add Sender.
When trying to send you an email, a blocked sender will get back a failure message.