Forward a Message as an Attachment with Mozilla Thunderbird, Netscape
To forward an email in full as an attachment in Mozilla Thunderbird:
- Open the message you want to forward.
- Select Message | Forward As | Attachment from the menu.
- Address and edit the email.
- Finally, click Send to deliver it.
Attach Further Emails to Forwards and Replies
To attach more messages to forward and new message or reply alike:
- Highlight the emails you want to attach in the message list.
- Drag and drop them onto the email composition's header area (under Attachments: or over the To: line, for example).