Postcards are wonderful. Do send postcards!
But then you can only send about one postcard a day from your trip, and they're not your photos either—just typical postcard-pretty postcard-photos. How about sending more photos you've taken yourself by email more often—and in mint condition, embedded in enticing email stationery?
In Mac OS X Mail, you can not only send photos but use diligently crafted templates for invitations, greetings and hellos as well.
Send Emails Rich and Sweet Using Mac OS X Mail Stationery
To use stationery with an email in Mac OS X Mail:
- Start with an empty email.
- You can also apply stationery to text you have already composed.
- If you do not see the stationery pane:
- Click the Show or hide the stationery pane (or Show Stationery) button in the message's toolbar.
- Select the desired stationery design.
- Click on text elements to enter your own text.
- Drag and drop images from Photo Browser or Finder onto placeholder photos.
- Double-click photos to zoom and crop.
Remove Stationery from a Message You are Composing in Mac OS X Mail
To remove stationery from your message:
- Click Show Stationery if the stationery area is not displayed.
- Go to the Stationery category.
- Select Original.