Fortunately, creating an email signature (unfortunately, you can only have one for all accounts) in iPhone Mail is easy.
Set Up Your iPhone Mail Signature
To create a signature automatically appended to all emails you send from iPhone Mail:
- Tap Settings on the iPhone Home screen.
- Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Signature under Mail.
- To set up one signature for all your email accounts:
- Make sure All Accounts is selected.
- Enter your desired signature.
- To have iOS Mail use signatures specific to accounts:
- Make sure Per Account is selected.
- Edit the signature for each desired account as you please.
- Per account or across addresses, iOS Mail does not include the standard signature delimiter automatically. You can add it when composing your signature.
- Press the Home button.
(Updated September 2012)