Of course, you can also pay for IncrediMail in money — and remove the advertising banner.
Remove the IncrediMail Advertising Banner from Emails You Send
To rid emails you send in IncrediMail from the advertising signature:
- Purchase IncrediMail Premium.
- Open the purchase confirmation email in IncrediMail.
- Click the Register ! button next to the registration code.
You can also enter the registration code manually (if you downloaded the confirmation email to another email program, for example):
- Open the confirmation email.
- Highlight the registration code (starting with "IM_PREM-") with the mouse.
- Press Ctrl-C.
- Select Help | Enter Registration Code... from the menu in IncrediMail.
- Press Ctrl-V to paste the IncrediMail registration code under Registration Code:.
- Click Enter.
- Now click Close.
Preserve Your IncrediMail Premium License When Re-Installing IncrediMail or Moving to a New Computer
To make sure you can register IncrediMail on a new computer or after re-installing (and remove ads in outgoing emails again):
- Select Help | Licenses... from the menu in your existing copy of IncrediMail.
- Highlight the IncrediMail Premium (in the Product Name column) license.
- Click Remove.
- Click Remove again.
- Make sure you copy the My IncrediMail Premium.html file created on your Desktop to the new computer or installation. Double-click it to register a new copy of IncrediMail with your existing registration code.