Gmail lets you set up a separate "Reply-To" address for answers for, truly, your every address used in Gmail. If you wonder why replies to your emails arrive at an odd account years later, you'll know where to look, too.
Set Up a Reply-To Address in Gmail
To specify an alternate address for replies to emails you send from Gmail:
- Click the Settings gear in your Gmail's toolbar.
- Select Settings from the menu that comes up.
- Go to the Accounts and Import tab.
- Click edit info next to the email address for which you want to set up a Reply-To address under Send mail as:.
- Click Specify a different "reply-to" address.
- Type the address at which you want to receive replies under Reply-to address:.
- Click Next Step ».
- Now click Save Changes.
(Updated December 2012)