If you have posted a message to Google Buzz with the wrong privacy level or just changed your mind, you can change Google Buzz and delete your post easily, right from within Gmail or Buzz mobile.
Delete a Buzz Post in Gmail or Buzz mobile
To delete a message you have posted to Google Buzz in Gmail:
- Open the buzz post you want to delete.
- Go to Buzz, for example, search for the post or open it from a label it carries.
- Click the down arrow next to the Comment button at the top of the post.
- Select Delete this post from the menu that comes up.
- Click OK when asked Delete this post?
Note that moving the post to the Gmail trash — by checking it in a list or label and using the Delete button — does not remove the post from Google Buzz.
To delete a Google Buzz post you have shared in Buzz mobile:
- Tap the right arrow next to the Comment field.
- Select Delete this post from the More Actions menu.
- Select OK when asked Are you sure you want to delete this post?.
Your Buzz Post Will Not Disappear from Other People's Gmail
The post will disappear from the Google Buzz permalink site and Buzz mobile, but not from other people's Gmail storage.