Fortunately, Eudora lets me set up a simple mailing list that will allow me to distribute the same email message to multiple recipients easily, and fast.
Set up a Mailing List in Eudora
To create a simple mailing list in Eudora:
- Select Tools | Address Book from the menu in Eudora.
- On a Mac, select Window | Address Book.
- Click the New button.
- Give your mailing lists a meaningful Nickname:.
- This nickname is what you will use to address messages to your list easily.
- I make sure all my lists end in "list" to distinguish them from "normal" nicknames.
- Give your mailing list a Full Name, too.
- Now enter all the list members' email addresses, one per line, in the large entry field.
- This entry field following This nickname will expand to the following addresses is the heart of your Eudora mailing list as it contains all the lists's members' addresses.
- Close the address book.
- Make sure you save the changes you've made.
You're now ready to use your new mailing list in Eudora.