Create a Folder to Organize Messages in Eudora
To create a new folder in Eudora:
- Make sure you can see the Mailboxes window.
- If you can't see it, select Tools | Mailboxes on Windows and Window | Mailboxes on a Mac.
For a new mailbox on Windows:
- Click on the folder you want the mailbox to be placed in with the right mouse button.
- Select New... from the menu.
- Give the mailbox a name.
- Click OK.
- To create a new folder, select the Make it a folder checkbox.
For a new mailbox under Mac OS:
- Select a folder.
- Press the New mailbox button.
- That's the leftmost button at the bottom of the Mailboxes window.
- This creates a new mailbox inappropriately titled "untitled mailbox."
- Click on the mailbox once to change its name.
To create a new folder, select a folder and use the New folder button (next to the New mailbox button).