Have you ever sent the right email to the wrong person?
A click on Reply All can quickly include either your boss or a client in the long list of recipients — inadvertently and undetected until embarrassment or disaster strikes.
Eudora can help. When you are about to send a message to a specific company (can be your own) or anywhere outside of it, or if particular addresses (your boss's or a client's, for example) is in the list of recipients, Eudora can alert you. The Send button gets a pretty and thankfully annoying magenta outline that will make you hesitate before you deliver. Optionally, Eudora can also highlight the potentially dangerous recipients.
Get Warned When You Send Sensitive Mail Inadvertently in Eudora
To get warned when you are about to send mail inadvertently in Eudora:
- Make sure the recipient you want to trigger an alert is in your Eudora address book.
- Select Tools | Address Book from the menu.
- Open the desired nickname.
- Make sure BossWatch List is checked.
- Close and save the address book.
To get domain-based alerts:
- Select Tools | Options... from the menu.
- Go to the BossWatch category.
- Type the domain names you want to be warned about in the Inside domain field.
- Separate multiple domains by comma.
- To get alerts whenever you include recipients not at a specific domain, make sure Outside domain is selected and enter the safe domains there.
- Click OK.