Yes? If you also mail any or all of these groups regularly, a distribution list can be of great help in AOL. An address book group in AOL lets you insert all of a group's members' addresses in one go when you send an email.
Create a Distribution List or Group in AOL
To set up an address book group in AOL:
- Select Mail | Address Book from the menu in AOL.
- Now select Add Group from the Group Options drop-down menu.
- Type the desired name of your group under 1.
- Highlight any contacts already in your AOL address book who you wan to be members of the new group under 2.
- Click Add.
- Add any further email addresses under 3, separated by commas.
- Click Save.
Note that AOL will deliver an email only to up to 100 recipients. If your group nears that limit, you can use a group mailing service instead.
Send a Message to Your Group
To deliver a message to your new AOL group:
- Click Write in the AOL toolbar to start a new email.
- Start typing the group name in the Send To: or the Copy To: field.
- Click on the group name under Suggestions:.
- To avoid all the addresses becoming available to all recipients of your group message, put the entire group in parentheses.