Set Up Email Signatures in Zoho Mail
To add a signature to Zoho Mail:
- Follow the Settings link in the top Zoho Mail navigation bar.
- Open the Signatures category (under Personalize).
- Click Add Signature.
- Enter a name for the signature under Title ("Personal", e.g., for messages to friends and family, or "Clients" for emails to customers).
- Type the signature's text in the text area.
- It's best for your signature be about five lines of text or less.
- Do insert the standard signature delimiter if possible. Zoho Mail will not insert it automatically.
- You can add formatting or an image to your signature using the formatting bar. (Note that some formatting may not be converted perfectly if you compose plain-text messages.)
- Optionally, pick an account for which you want the new signature to be the default; the default signature will automatically be inserted when you start a new message or reply using the account.
- You can also make the new signature the default for more than one email address. See below.
- Click Add.
Edit a Signature in Zoho Mail
To modify an existing signature in Zoho Mail:
- Go to the signature settings in Zoho Mail. (See above.)
- Move the mouse cursor over the signature you want to edit under Title.
- Click the Edit button (showing a notepad and pencil) as it appears.
- Edit the signature as desired.
- Click Update.
Specify Default Signatures for Your Zoho Mail Accounts
To pick default signatures for all the email addresses and accounts you have set up in Zoho Mail:
- Open the signatures settings in Zoho Mail. (See above under Set Up Email Signatures in Zoho Mail.)
- For each email address under Associate Default Signature for From Addresses:
- Select the signature you want inserted automatically for emails composed using the address.
- Choose No Signature to start emails without a signature inserted by default. You can always insert a signature manually or pick one other than the default.