Whether you want to keep an ever watchful eye on your inbox or have to, Zoho Mail can do it for you, in a way. All you have to do is keep your computer's desktop in sight for notifications popping up when a new email arrives.
Get Desktop Notifications for New Zoho Mail Emails in Google Chrome
To have Google Chrome alert you to new emails using Google Chrome desktop notifications:
- Follow the Settings link in Zoho Mail.
- Make sure you are on the Mail tab.
- Go to the Appearance category under My Preferences.
- If you see Zoho Mail Desktop Notifications available for Chrome under Desktop Notifications:
- Click Install Now.
- Click Allow under Allow zmail.zoho.com to show desktop notifications?
- Make sure Enable is selected for Desktop Notifications.
- Click Save.
- Go to your Zoho Mail inbox.
- Click OK if asked You have modified Mail settings. Would you like to reload to take effect immediately?