While the business email at Zoho comes with all the tools for managing communication and information in a group setting, Zoho Mail personal comes with an email address at the zoho.com domain. To create such an address (and the fully functional Zoho Mail account with unlimited online message storage with it), all you need is an existing email address so you can be reached when your password is lost, for instance.
Get a Free Zoho Mail Account
To set up a free personal Zoho Mail account with an @zoho.com address:
- Visit the Free Personal Zoho Account Sign Up page.
- Type the desired user name (what comes before @zoho.com in your email address) under Username.
- Enter an alternative email address for verification and a way to recover a lost Zoho Mail password under Email Address.
- Now type your desired Zoho Mail password under both Password and Re-enter Password.
- A good email password is reasonably easy to remember, of course, and sufficiently hard to guess.
- Enter the image text under Word Verification.
- Click Sign Up.
(Updated May 2012)