To make sure Shortmail can forward quarantined messages, it needs to know about and verify an emails address you can access. Fortunately, adding such an alternate email address (which might also be used for resetting passwords or receiving notifications, for example) is easy.
Add an Alternate Contact Email Address to Your Shortmail Account
To set up an email address to which you can forward quarantined emails, for instance, from Shortmail:
- Click the Edit Settings gear in Shortmail.
- Go to the Settings category under Your Settings.
- Type your desired email address under Alternate Contact Email.
- Click Save.
- Wait for and open an email from Shortmail <email@example.com> with the subject Verify your Shortmail alternate email address.
- Follow the link under Click the link below to confirm: in the message.
(Updated March 2012)