Fortunately, setting up one signature is as easy as setting up many in Outlook for Mac, and you can set special defaults for certain email accounts.
Create an Email Signature in Outlook for Mac
To set up an email signature in Outlook for Mac:
- Select Outlook | Preferences… from the menu.
- Open the Signatures category.
- Click + beneath the list of signatures.
- Type the desired text of your signature under Signature.
To give your new signature a name:
- Click Untitled is the signature list.
- If the signature name does not turn editable, click again; make sure you do click the name Untitled, not next to it.
- Type the desired new name for the signature.
- Hit Enter.
To make your new signature the default inserted in new messages:
- Click Default Signatures….
- Make sure your new signature is selected under Default signature for all the desired accounts.
- Click OK.