The Bottom Line
- Mail List Receiver is an efficient tool for cleaning email accounts
- Simple and easy to use
- Mail List Receiver can save mail as .eml files
- Mail List Receiver can't display emails
- You can't access multiple accounts easily with Mail List Receiver
- DimichSoft Mail List Receiver lets you access a POP email account remotely.
- Displays essential header information about the messages in the mailbox.
- Mail List Receiver can delete mail right at the server without downloading it completely first.
- Messages can be downloaded and saved in .eml format with Mail List Receiver.
- DimichSoft Mail List Receiver supports Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/3/XP.
Guide Review - DimichSoft Mail List Receiver 5.3 - Remote Email Tool
DimichSoft Mail List Receiver is about the most primitive remote POP mailbox management tool I can image, and it is one of the most efficient. Using a couple of toolbar buttons it lets you browse a POP account on the server, showing you essential header data, and delete unwanted mail.
Unfortunately, Mail List Receiver's simplicity also means several features are missing. Most (like message preview or filters) are not essential, and Mail List Receiver should at least keeps account data across sessions. It would be nice if Mail List Receiver could manage log-in info for multiple accounts, though.