Add Recipients to a Mailing List in Pegasus Mail
To add new recipients to a mailing list in Pegasus Mail "manually":
- Select Addresses | Distribution lists... from the menu.
- Highlight the list you want to add members to in the list of lists.
- Enter email addresses in the entry field to the right, one address per line. You can use:
- email addresses ("firstname.lastname@example.org")
- Pegasus Mail address book aliases ("einz")
- other mailing lists with their file name preceded by '@' ("@LIST5DE4.PML").
- Click Save.
In addition to this manual mode Pegasus Mail also provides an easy way to add email addresses that are already in your address book.