The Bottom Line
- Outlook Reminders by Email works seamlessly
- Outlook Reminders by Email cannot be controlled per item
- Outlook Reminders by Email sends email when an Outlook reminder is triggered.
- Reminders can be sent to any email address.
- Alerts sent by OL Reminders by Email include title, start and end date, location and details.
- By marking incoming emails as highly important, you can have them forwarded automatically, too.
- Outlook Reminders by Email supports Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/3/XP and Outlook 2000/2/3/7.
Guide Review - Outlook Reminders by Email 2.0 - Outlook Add-On
Outlook Reminders by Email will send all Outlook reminders to any email address reliably. Setting up and using OL Reminders by Email couldn't possibly much simpler (all you have to do is specify the email address and turn it on).
It's just a pity that there's no control over an individual item's email alert. You can't have only certain categories of reminders emailed, for example, or set up items that only send email reminders but do not pop up on the screen.