Forward an Email with Windows Mail or Outlook Express
To share an email by forwarding it to others in Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail or Outlook Express:
- ›› Step by Step Screenshot Walkthrough (using Windows Mail)
- Highlight the message you want to forward in the Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail or Outlook Express message list.
- Alternatively, open the message in its own window.
- Click the Forward button in the toolbar.
- Address the message.
- Clean the forwarded part and remove email addresses or superfluous text, for example.
- Optionally, add some comments before the forwarded text.
- Finally, click Send to deliver the email.
Forwarding an Email as an Attachment
For another, clean approach to forwarding, try forwarding an email as an attachment with Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail or Outlook Express.