The Bottom Line
- CheetahMail offers outstanding list segmentation
- Detailed reports and customizable analysis tools
- Helps you avoid wording commonly found in spam
- Message editor not very user friendly
- Poor online help across CheetahMail
- CheetahMail is a fully featured email marketing service.
- Free-form SQL queries let you segment lists for advanced targeting and personalization.
- Tracks open rates, click-throughs and purchases. Campaigns can be optimized for behavioral patterns.
- CheetahMail hosts forms, preference centers and surveys, provides manual and automatic data sync.
- Supports plain text and HTML messages, sensing HTML capabilities and optimizing for AOL, too.
- CheetahMail lets you check the spam score of your mail, links can be updated even after delivery.
- High speed mail delivery can be throttled, bounces are handled, and timely responses can be ensured.
- Viral marketing tools let you track and build upon existing customers forwarding messages.
- Detailed analysis of user behavior across campaigns, purchases, demographic data, and more.
- CheetahMail can assist with every aspect of email marketing campaigns, from training to creative.
Guide Review - CheetahMail - Email Marketing Service
CheetahMail is not limited to simple segmenting and reporting of open rates or click-throughs. It can analyze the behavior of subscribers across campaigns in any way that makes sense. Flexible segmenting and mail merging let you take advantage of this analysis. CheetahMail can also host forms, preference centers and surveys to collect customer data.
While the message editor supports plain text and HTML mail (plus AOL) and offers message templates, it is neither particularly capable nor user friendly. But full service and support makes sure you're never at a loss.