The Bottom Line
- Mail Forward for Mac forwards MSN, Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail emails to any address
- Includes a scheduler for automatic forwarding
- Mail Forward supports AppleScript
- It would be great if Mail Forward acted as POP or IMAP server
- Prevents you from seeing ads
- Mail Forward forwards up to 20 Hotmail, MSN, Yahoo! Mail and POP accounts to any email address.
- Can forward mail automatically at a specified interval.
- Each account can be forwarded to a specific address, or use the default.
- Mail Forward can delete forwarded messages from the original account or keep them.
- Basic functionality scriptable with AppleScript.
- Mail Forward supports Mac OS 7.6.1 and later.
Guide Review - Mail Forward for Mac 2.6
Many have multiple POP email accounts. Many don't like having to check them all manually.
Mail Forward for Mac can help both groups of dissatisfied users. It allows you to forward up to 20 Hotmail, MSN, Yahoo! Mail or POP accounts to any other email address (where you can access them all easily with your email client). The comfortable scheduling function allows you to automate the process, and you can even use Mail Forward in AppleScript.
A nice addition to this already great utility would be a simple POP server that allows Mail Forward to work as a gateway between your email program and the supported account types.