Use Fancy Fonts in Windows Live Hotmail Emails
To change the font used for the body of your Windows Live Hotmail message
- Make sure the rich-text editor is enabled for the message you are composing.
- Select the desired font from the formatting toolbar.
Apply Fancy Fonts When and Where You Like
You can also apply any font to part of your Windows Live Hotmail message body later:
- Step by Step Screenshot Walkthrough (using MSN Hotmail)
- Highlight the text you want to assign a different font to with your mouse.
- Select a font from the formatting toolbar.
You can also change the default font formatting for new messages in Windows Live Hotmail.
(Updated July 2011)