The Bottom Line
- IncrediConvert exports mail from IncrediMail
- Supporting attachments, IncrediConvert saves all data
- IncrediConvert identifies and goes to your default IncrediMail identity automatically
- IncrediConvert does not work with the latest versions of IncrediMail
- You cannot choose the export directory freely in IncredConvert
- IncrediConvert only exports to EML files
- IncrediConvert converts IncrediMail mailboxes to EML files.
- EML files are organized in folders resembling the mailbox structure in IncrediMail.
- The EML files produced by IncrediConvert can be imported in Outlook Express by drag and drop.
- IncrediConvert supports attachments.
- IncrediConvert supports Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/3/XP and IncrediMail XE prior to 5.50.
Guide Review - IncrediConvert - Free IncrediMail Email Export Tool
Are you stuck with IncrediMail? Maybe no. Maybe not with IncrediConvert.
IncrediConvert quickly exports your IncrediMail messages into EML files, neatly organized by folder, provided your version of IncrediMail is not too recent. These EML files can be imported into Outlook Express by simple drag and drop.
It's still a pity IncrediConvert can't turn IncrediMail folders into mbox files, for example, though. But EML is fine, and from Outlook Express you can move your mail to just about any email program. IncrediConvert supports HTML email and attachments flawlessly.