The Bottom Line
NetMails.NET is no longer available.
- Well-rounded disposable email address service
- Can clean mail of HTML, scripts, images, and more
- NetMails.NET aliases can expire automatically
- No automatic connection of NetMails.NET alias and site
- NetMails.NET lacks POP or IMAP access
- No NetMails.NET alias auto-expiration based on usage
- NetMails.NET offers Web-based email accounts with up to 100 disposable aliases.
- Alias names can be random, real names, or chosen freely.
- Each alias can be deleted at any time, or set to expire automatically.
- Outgoing mail can be sent from any alias, NetMail.NET will remember the appropriate one.
- In replies to mail forwarded by NetMails.NET, it can replace your real address with the disposable.
- Incoming mail can be filtered for spam with SpamAssisin content filters.
- NetMails.NET protects your privacy and security by showing HTML-formatted mails in plain text.
- Alternatively, it displays HTML-formatted images without remote images and scripts.
Guide Review - NetMails.NET - Disposable Email Address Service
Or you use a disposable email address service like NetMails.NET. NetMails.NET aliases can forward to an existing address, but you can also access incoming mail via the Web. Once an alias gets spammed, it's easy to turn delivery off, and aliases can even be set to automatically expire.
As an additional bonus, NetMails.NET can protect your privacy and security by removing remote images, scripts and other nasty stuff from HTML emails. As a second layer of spam protection, NetMails.NET offers SpamAssassin filtering.