Someone was hacking into my account
- I decided to delete my yahoo! account because someone was hacking into my email account, doing weird stuff on it and sending weird emails to my mother. So I decided to delete it.
- —Guest Liz
Address too long to use
- I just created it and feel [my Yahoo! Mail address] is too long to use, and I get spam. I get international people looking for friends or what have you.
- —Guest michael rochin
Not supposed to have one
- I am not supposed to have one, but I did anyway, so I'm afraid my mom will find it.
- —Guest ihateit
Tired of being hacked
- I use other websites... closing a history. Tired of being hacked...
- —Guest email@example.com
I don't need it anymore
- I want to close my Yahoo! Mail because I don't need it anymore since I meet the special person in my life.
- —Guest maricel ilao
- Someone keep figuring out my password and sending inappropriate pictures to someone I don't know.
- —Guest Olivia123
My mother scolded
- When my mother and father come to know that I'm having my account on Facebook and on Yahoo, they scolded me.
- —Guest ameekkaur
It was past time to close it...
- I was not using this account for any positive uses. It was well past time to close it.
- —Guest Johnny-Boy
- ...because there is no way to sign in [to] my account. The help center has not figured out why their server quit on my request.
- —Guest dave hoo
Spam, Spam, Spam
- My [Yahoo! Mail] account was sending everyone I know CRAP. Plus, I only need one e-mail address now. MobileMe, here I come!
- —Guest ScrewHackers
Yahoo! Mail allows too much spam
- Yahoo allows too much spam. I am so tired of all the [junk] emails. I spam them and they keep coming. Not so with Gmail :)
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org
Too many email accounts to keep track of
- I have too many email accounts to keep track of. Many email accounts I do have pick up X-Rated pop-ups. The best way to control them is to limit my email accounts. I have one public account and one university account. These are all I need and they will keep me away from unwanted sites.
- —Guest raymondbroussard60
Too much ad content
- Too much ad content. A complete and total waste of bandwidth and my time.
- —Guest Eric Thompson
Emails from Abroad
- Some of the mails are coming from abroad, I am not liking they are all in my inbox, so I want to close my id.
- —Guest email@example.com
Yahoo Account Closure
- I learned that someone who knows my password had been using my account for pornographic purposes without my permission.
- —Guest fetsy diamante