It was past time to close it...
- I was not using this account for any positive uses. It was well past time to close it.
- —Guest Johnny-Boy
- ...because there is no way to sign in [to] my account. The help center has not figured out why their server quit on my request.
- —Guest dave hoo
Spam, Spam, Spam
- My [Yahoo! Mail] account was sending everyone I know CRAP. Plus, I only need one e-mail address now. MobileMe, here I come!
- —Guest ScrewHackers
Yahoo! Mail allows too much spam
- Yahoo allows too much spam. I am so tired of all the [junk] emails. I spam them and they keep coming. Not so with Gmail :)
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org
Too many email accounts to keep track of
- I have too many email accounts to keep track of. Many email accounts I do have pick up X-Rated pop-ups. The best way to control them is to limit my email accounts. I have one public account and one university account. These are all I need and they will keep me away from unwanted sites.
- —Guest raymondbroussard60
Too much ad content
- Too much ad content. A complete and total waste of bandwidth and my time.
- —Guest Eric Thompson
Emails from Abroad
- Some of the mails are coming from abroad, I am not liking they are all in my inbox, so I want to close my id.
- —Guest email@example.com
Yahoo Account Closure
- I learned that someone who knows my password had been using my account for pornographic purposes without my permission.
- —Guest fetsy diamante
Too Much Junk
- Don't feel like opening this email any more. I am just sick of opening this email and not finding the thing that I want to.
- —Guest anj
No more Yahoo!
- Very Stupid Mail. They ask money for [an] option you can get free on other web e-mails [i.e. POP or IMAP access]!
- —Guest John
Hackers got into my account
- Hackers got into my account and compromised my contacts.
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org
Receiving Mail That's Not Mine
- I am receiving mail that's not mine… its annoying.
- —Guest rphlwlkr
- This account kept getting hacked even though I changed my password more than once. Inappropriate ads were sent to some professional contacts, and that was too embarrassing. Gmail has been much better.
- —Guest c juerg
- Someone keeps hacking my account. I even changed my password, still it gets hacked.
- —Guest kailash patidar
- My account had been attacked by hackers and was sending spam emails to my contacts. I became concerned and cancelled the account.
- —Guest dannyagnew