Staffs turn requests for help down
- Why did […] Yahoo staffs turned my request for helps down? I could not understand why your staffs knowingly that I was having problems. What I got from staffs is that my requests would be answers with in 24 hrs. I had wondered why how many 24 hrs that they had promised. To respond to my need. Now your staffs pretend to be sorry that I wanted to quit from Yahoo Company. When I asked for supports you are all did not pay any attention. I think you the CEO should not let the problem like this to ever happen again. It is a shame that your Yahoo not taking care of your member properly. So now is time for me to leave Yahoo. Why is Your staffs are trying to turn me around and play a cat and a mouse's games and diverting my question to resign? The games that your staffs are playings is with intention. Can you please retrain your staffs to treat your customers with some respect. It has been about three months or four months since. I have the problems. Someone has hacked my email.
- —Guest Han,Mony
I quit because...
- I quit because I was getting hacked all the time. I want to start a new account.
- —Guest Leonard A. Zarek
Too much junk on my email
- Too much junk is popping up on my email that I did not want to read anymore.
- —Guest richard potter
- I'd receive unwanted and meanless [meaningless?] messages from unknown senders.
- —Guest gift
- Yahoo SUCKS! They allowed our account to be highjacked by someone in Nigeria who deleted all our e-mails and all our contacts and REFUSED to help.
- —Guest Ava
- The email address […] in my yahoo contact[s] [are] getting junk mails (some of them are related to porn sites) which I am not sending.
- —Guest gaurav
I Quit Yahoo Mail Because
- my account kept getting hacked, and everyone on my contact list got junk emails from my address!
- —Guest guestME
Continual Changes That Don't Work
- I quit because of continual changes that don't work most of the time, plus I've l've lost a lot of the categories I used to use. You can't cancel your account unless you call AT&T.... You must call SBC Customer Care at 1-877-SBC-DSL5 in order to cancel your account.
- —Guest jolhoft
- I was getting unwanted mails from unknown senders causing my inbox suffocated.
- —Guest anuradha
Changed Yahoo! Mail, Lost Folders, More
- I changed my Yahoo Mail and when I did, I lost all of my folders, contacts, and my notepad with all my information, and I found it impossible to get everything back. I have not closed it, but I am going to.
- —Guest Barbara Lallement
Random People Getting My Email
- Random people were getting my email. I don't how they were, but it was really scary.
- —Guest aliana
I Have Another Yahoo! Mail Account
- I quit because I have another one with great username I thought. Yeah, same from Yahoo! too. Don't wanna have much email accounts cause it'll make me troublesome. hehehe
- —Guest Fahmi
Yahoo is too slow
- Yahoo mail is simply too slow. It takes so long to load and isn't compatible with Opera Browser… unlike Gmail, which is.
- —Guest Steve
Too Much Spam
- [My Yahoo! Mail account shows me] too much spam despite filters and the utterly useless unsubscribe folder.
- —Guest f off
No More Yahoo
- Too much spam email and was getting spam from my own email account, plus I used it for job purposes and signed up for some sites that seem less than honest.
- —Guest Princess