Too Much Spam
- Way too much spam, and had my account hacked twice. I have had enough of all this!
- —Guest Samy
Hacked by unknown person
- I want to quit from this account because of someone using my identity to do something not right to me....
- —Guest Jefri
- It takes too much room on my home page, and I did not sign up for in the first place!
- —Guest magenta
Run, Don't Walk
- They're clannish and will hack you! My account has been hacked twice. I'M DONE WITH YOU!
- —Guest Gunner
Will Close If I Can't Get Classic
- Here is why I love the Yahoo classic account: because I am 72 and can't see good all of your Yahoo accounts are just too hard for people like me. I have tried every way I can to get this account on classic Yahoo, but I give up. So, if I can't get Yahoo classic, I will close this account now.
Mail Returned Unsent
- My mail was getting refused/returned at random. Absolutely no help from Yahoo tech support.
- —Guest Fed Up with yahoo
Too Much Spam
- Why I quit Yahoo: too much spam. Waaaaaayyyy tooooooo muuuuuch spaaaaaaaaaaam.
- —Guest Guest
Staffs turn requests for help down
- Why did […] Yahoo staffs turned my request for helps down? I could not understand why your staffs knowingly that I was having problems. What I got from staffs is that my requests would be answers with in 24 hrs. I had wondered why how many 24 hrs that they had promised. To respond to my need. Now your staffs pretend to be sorry that I wanted to quit from Yahoo Company. When I asked for supports you are all did not pay any attention. I think you the CEO should not let the problem like this to ever happen again. It is a shame that your Yahoo not taking care of your member properly. So now is time for me to leave Yahoo. Why is Your staffs are trying to turn me around and play a cat and a mouse's games and diverting my question to resign? The games that your staffs are playings is with intention. Can you please retrain your staffs to treat your customers with some respect. It has been about three months or four months since. I have the problems. Someone has hacked my email.
- —Guest Han,Mony
I quit because...
- I quit because I was getting hacked all the time. I want to start a new account.
- —Guest Leonard A. Zarek
Too much junk on my email
- Too much junk is popping up on my email that I did not want to read anymore.
- —Guest richard potter
- I'd receive unwanted and meanless [meaningless?] messages from unknown senders.
- —Guest gift
- Yahoo SUCKS! They allowed our account to be highjacked by someone in Nigeria who deleted all our e-mails and all our contacts and REFUSED to help.
- —Guest Ava
- The email address […] in my yahoo contact[s] [are] getting junk mails (some of them are related to porn sites) which I am not sending.
- —Guest gaurav
I Quit Yahoo Mail Because
- my account kept getting hacked, and everyone on my contact list got junk emails from my address!
- —Guest guestME
Continual Changes That Don't Work
- I quit because of continual changes that don't work most of the time, plus I've l've lost a lot of the categories I used to use. You can't cancel your account unless you call AT&T.... You must call SBC Customer Care at 1-877-SBC-DSL5 in order to cancel your account.
- —Guest jolhoft