From January 1, 2010 through January 24, 2010, nominate your favorite Windows email program using the form below.
- Enter the Windows email program you nominate under Response Title:.
- Briefly describe (in 50 to 1,000 characters; that's some 10 words at least) why you think your nomination the best Windows email program under Response. See below if you want to avoid that description.
- Click Submit.
- This program is great, there is a free version that is outstanding, for a small fee you can have it for lifetime with many more extra features, have used both for years. Love it!!!!!
- —Guest Cats6
- It's great. Plus Sunbird rounds it out. Simple, powerful, customizable.
- —Guest pcuser2010
- Will be devastated when Windows 7 finally wipes this out. No other program I've found allows me to sort my files in a way that makes sense, keep records, remind myself of things, maintain a calendar and notes, flag up special emails, all in the same place. I've been trying Thunderbird, which I know has its fans, but it does not hold a candle to Outlook.
- Free e cards, email stationary, emoticons, smileys and animations email search, address book attachment preview.
- Despite a few issues, it is easy to set up and offers a simple way for us to get our mail. I am not too picky, so Windows Mail has been awesome and hasn't given me too many reasons to start looking for another email program.
- I would like to nominate eM Client. eM Client integrates Email, Calendar, Instant Messaging and much more. It is extremely flexible, providing the power to adjust the interface to meet the unique needs of your organization. Whether you are migrating from MS Outlook or from an open-source alternative, eM Client provides organizations with all the features users need and expect.
- —Guest Jerry Javornicky
- Pegasus Mail is far and away the longest-serving e-mail package for DOS and Windows-based systems. Whilst it is extremely small and fast, no other program can boast the range of features offered by Pegasus Mail: whether you are a novice user or a power mailer, this program will give you the tools you need to do anything you could ask with your mail.
- —Guest phoned
- No doubt, Peg a winner… Easy to use and very secure against viruses and other "malware". Should be more widely known by the public.
- —Guest RedInk
- I know that Juno.com is the best email program out there.
- —Guest Peter Scriven
- Outlook is my favourite far and away because it's not just an email program; it lets me do so many other things, such as keep records of all my contacts, keep and share calendars, do to-do lists - and it's all integrated. I'd be lost without it.
- —Guest sbinfocanada
- I have used Thunderbird for about 4+ years and can not speak highly enough of this fantastic email client. Thanks to all concerned for its development. I recommend and install this on many of my friends' computers. Happy with the latest version but would like to see a feature that allows the various email accounts to be sorted in different order.
- —Guest ssj61
- simple, easy, did what it was designed to do without fuss.
- —Guest charlie87
- The best of the lot. Latest version needs to go back to the ole simplicity.
- —Guest jpm16652
- Thunderbird is an excellent open-source and free client that does an excellent job of handling mail via a variety of different service types.
- —Guest Mark Kyrnin