Not Getting All My Email
- I am not getting all my email and not junk mail. I am missing important email I know for fact I didn't receive.
- —Guest ray
Disappointed with Microsoft
- I cannot close my Hotmail account because [of] Microsoft's 120 day probation. The problem is "spammers" are using my account… which is causing continuous re-activation.
- —Guest Tim from Vancouver
My Hotmail was Hacked
- My Hotmail was hacked and ALL my computer information was sent every time I sent or answered my mail' in place of attach-file photo etc. a line said insert-my computer-photos everything about could be downloaded. VERY FRIGHTENING. I am going to write to Microsoft in Redmond, WA.
- —Guest maxine
Hacked account sends VIAGRA messages…
- …to all my contacts. I'M CLOSING! Can't believe MSN OR HOTMAIL hasn't secured something like this from happening!
- —Guest twright
- My email was hacked into and I was sending unsolicited emails. Could not stop it and could not get any help in stopping it, so I stopped using Hotmail.
- —Guest Psych_gal@live.com
Sending embarrassing messages
- Someone was using my account identity to send messages to everyone on my contact list... repeatedly!
- —Guest hotheaded
- My email was sending spam to a potential employer. I had no idea.
- —Guest Jm
- I received lots of spam and finally got fed up with it.
- —Guest Dan D
Someone has hacked into my e-mail
- I have been trying to end my hot mail account with no luck. Someone has hacked into my e-mail and stolen my password, therefore I can't get my e-mails, so I want it deleted.
- —Guest myrna stewart
TOO MUCH SPAM
- My Hotmail Email regularly sends mails to people that I never did. Hotmail blows.
- —Guest MArtin
Someone hacked my account
- I am closing my Hotmail account because someone hacked into it and relayed messages for drugs to all my address book accounts after which the account was blocked by changing my password without notification. Help from Hotmail is nonexistent. How can I give an answer to a password question I submitted 13 years back? Hotmail's customer service centre help is a joke. I have had my access to my account blocked. I don't need the stress.
- —Guest Choopaka Chaibut
Hotmail is unreliable
- Hotmail does not care about their customers, and it is to stressful when trying to retrieve your password. Who needs this in this day and time, get with the program Hotmail!
- —Guest jackie
Spam sent out to my contacts
- I closed [my Windows Live Hotmail account] because I got sick of the spam being sent out to my contacts, and Msn did not seem to think this was a problem.
- —Guest mickie
Tapped Hotmail Account
- I quit because on more than one occasion my e-mail acct. had been tapped, and sent e-mails to my contacts without my knowledge.
- —Guest charlene
Too much stress!
- i closed my other account because someone hacked my primary account, and they blocked me, and I had to create 2 more to get some help which I didn't get! I have been blocked from getting my mail, some is work and it's costing me all of now so I'm going to go with Gmail if they don't come through soon. Screw this! I don't need the stress, but I want back my primary account of 7 yrs.! so I can get my info and contacts from there. They even sent a password reset to the hacker and not me! How stupid can you be?
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org