I got hacked
- I'm certain that my account got hacked and then started to send weird messages to my contact list including myself. The message I got also contained an attachment to download. Yeah.... as if?!?
- —Guest ImPissed
- Somebody was asking for money under my name and email. Ho more Hotmail for me!
- —Guest Ivette
- [Windows Live Hotmail] doesn't block spam, also hacked, doesn't send emails from my iphone randomly.
- —Guest travis
- My [Windows Live Hotmail] account was hacked and dodgy links sent to my contacts.
- —Guest anonymous
- I quit my hotmail account because I was getting backmailed on facebook, and I no longer want to use Hotmail.
- —Guest glynis
I Quit Windows Live Hotmail Because of…
- …messages to my contact list that I did not originate.
- —Guest Bill Root
Hacked and Spreading Viruses
- Account has hacked and viruses sent to my contacts.
- —Guest Simon
Spam and Unwanted Mail
- I am receiving out numbered spam and unwanted e-mails.
- —Guest ab
- One of my aliases was getting spammed hardcore with mail that 1. wouldn't go to my junk folder, and 2. was always from a different sender, so I could never block them all. When I deleted the alias, the mail was all sent directly to my main email account. Furthermore, because that account was connected to my Windows Live account, it all went to my computer and was stored there. Now I have to move everything over to a new account and delete this one. Fuck Hotmail.
- —Guest jokobama
- Account was hacked, people were receiving fake emails with links from my account.
- —Guest guest
Attaches Me to Too Many Things
- [Windows Live Hotmail] attaches me to too many things—I don't want an account that logs me into other stuff, like Messenger.
- —Guest anilawc
- Being hacked, [I] need to clse out my account, but I can't log in.
- —Guest marcy
- My [Windows Live Hotmail] email was hacked. I closed it down. There was like donations from Oxfam of like 4 millions sterlings.
- —Guest Aero
Glued to Computer
- I don't like [Windows Live Hotmail] anymore because all day I was on the computer.
- —Guest gelen vidal
- Hotmail is 100% horrible at blocking spam. Instead of blocking the domain they only block the beginning address.
- —Guest Mark