Ads and Unwanted Emails on My Main Email
- I am going to switch to another server if [Windows Live Hotmail] don't tell me how to get rid of the above. I have had Hotmail for years but hate it in the past few days.
- —Guest Pat
It won't allow me to access my emails
- I had my [Windows Live Hotmail] account of just over 10 years with no major problems and now it suddenly wont let me access my account or when it does, I cant send/read emails. Don't understand whats happened to it.
- …because someone else was using my account, and they kept sending odd messages to my friends!
- —Guest anonymous
- Email was sending spam to my friends, took a while to explain to my friends why I'd sent them info on beauty products. Closed account. Hotmail are useless with support.
- —Guest Ryan
Don't Need It Any More
- I'm cutting it off because I don't need [my Windows Live Hotmail account] any more, and I'm bored with with it, and moving it is boring, and I'm over it. A big waste of time — and boring.
- —Guest j.savrll
Compromised Hotmail Account
- I rec'd an email from what I thought was Windows asking for my email & password. I gave it to them as I thought it was legit. Now all my email is in arabic and they're sending emails 2 all my contacts asking 4 $2500.00.
- —Guest brenda
My account was hacked
- My account was hacked, and people I had emailed started getting fake emails from my account.
- —Guest Tackeart
- Someone hacked into my account and sent out messages that were of a nature of which I am not accustomed.
- —Guest Laura Morgan
- My [Windows Live Hotmail] account was hacked, and I was uncomfortable keeping it.
- —Guest no body
- I quit because someone hijacked my Hotmail account and was sending very obscene emails everyday for weeks to all my contacts.
- —Guest Marilyn Tipton
Photo resizing facility disappears
- Photo attachment resize, on more than one occasion, simply disappears. Even when it is there, a photo of less than large size can only be attached after one full sized one. This is very strange.
- —Guest Coelacanth
Hacked and Blocked
- My Hotmail account was hacked and has now been blocked for the last 2 months. The Windows Live forum is a total crock. It sends you in circles and does absolutely nothing. There is no one to contact and no help to be found. Microsoft is a total piece. If I could close my account, I would, but even that is impossible.
- —Guest Megan
- I received spam — I am very upset — had to delete everything — not sure what they compromised
- —Guest Kathy
- Microsoft blocked me and wouldn't let me back in. i don't want the hassle.
- —Guest bonniedeason
Too much Junk
- I would put them on a block sender list and they just turned up with a new name.
- —Guest ustab01