Old Email Account
- 2007 I don't use. I have a Hotmail made last year which has been my main for about a year. I now use Outlook.com for email and to be honest I just know I'm not planning on using the Hotmail from 07.
- —Guest Brandon
Emails Wiped from Computer
- Live Mail has never performed how I wanted it to and all my emails over the past 3-4 years have been wiped from my computer for which I blame Live Mail and the damned insistence in trying to hook me up to other things I don't want or need and blocking access to my Hotmail accounts..
- —Guest David Glasswell
- I gave my email address to a person online and now they have been filling my email with junk and spam. The address of the person I don't remember. I will plan to close the account to try and stop them from harassing me from the anonymity of their computer.
- —Guest David
- Had this account since 2000, spam got sent through it; someone hacked into my account and sent my friends and even to me junk emails.
- —Guest Not going to give my name
- Twice my account has been closed, or I have been refused access for some unknown reason. Twice is too many. Good-bye.
- —Guest joeodonnell
I Quit for Two Reasons
- I quit for two reasons: the first is because I am so tired of all the junk mail, but the more important reason is that Hotmail, while free, supports Planned Parenthood which is the leading abortion platform in America. I can't condone in company that subsidizes the killing of humans.
- —Guest plumwuli
Spammed, Hacked and Hijacked
- Unwanted spam that will not go away, then I was HACKED with a $900 request (when I responded to a FROM looking like it was from Hotmail and a click here link on it to reopen my account through it) and return addy is my email account! On top of that - 2 days later the account was HIJACKED (account was stollen and my password will not open it anymore). I cannot even get my addresses out of it. By the time account managers get me a reset password, I may not even have any addresses in it.
- —Guest Charlotte
Hotmail Lacking Security and Assistance
- Closing hacked Hotmail account immediately due to lack of security and tech assistance.
- —Guest jane mulvana
- Hotmail tried to charge me 70$ to fix my account after i had been hacked. Unbelievable!
- —Guest lana
Single Use Code Problem with Hotmail
- Why is Hotmail requiring me to use a single use code from my home computer. And, even when I try the code does not work. This is so frustrating. I actually got into my Inbox one time and I thought the problem was solved, but I signed out and tried signing back in and the troubles started all over again. There's no help for this anywhere. I've searched for hours. I'm sick of it.
- —Guest Roger George
Several Accounts, Duplicates Sometimes
- I closed my account because I have several different email accounts, and sometimes I keep getting duplicates.
- —Guest kasiola
- I closed my Hotmail account because no matter how many times I blocked a certain person they continued to get through, and I don't even know this person.
- —Guest sheila
Blocked FAR too much
- My main Hotmail I use has been blocked so I go to the one where there is the code but that one has been blocked so I go to the next one which also too has been blocked. After that it tells me I need a phone number to fix up that one. I don't have a phone so I really am annoyed that 3 of the emails that I use for different reasons have all been blocked and it has gone to the point where I really do not bother to waste my time in trying to do things that would really get on my nerves.
- —Guest Jacob Geej
Someone Trying to Log in to My Hotmail
- Someone has been trying to log in to my Hotmail, and I have not been on my computer for days. But yet it tells me I've tried this attempt too many times.
- —Guest email@example.com
- Sending spam to all my contacts, and I constantly have spam sent to me despite new security measures. Hotmail is a joke.
- —Guest huyu