From the article: Top 50 Most Popular Gmail Tips, Tricks and Tutorials
The option to forward all your mail, labeling messages in multiple ways, keyboard shortcuts everywhere,... What is it you like most about using Gmail?
Starred and Labels
- Very useful are the starred mail and labels, they come in handy very often!
- —Guest AsmaM
- [If you'd ask me for a Gmail tip, my] best response is not to use Gmail. When you have a problem (and you will), they have no solution to your problems. Don't take my word. Check out the Gmail chat.
- —Guest WILMAR RICHARD
Search and Labeling
- The tips for searching: as I get hundreds of mails a week and a lot, I have to archive and keep. The labels and filters as well as the search function working well now are very helpful.
- —Guest debpas
Automatically Refreshing Email
- I love that it automatically refreshes your inbox so that you do not miss an email! That comes in very handy! :)
Google disables accounts without notice
- Always open a few gmail accounts in case Google disables one of them. Always use the second or third account as a REPLY-TO account.
- —Guest barbaracjohnson