Hacked off with MSN
- I have had MSN for years, and until recently it worked OK. Someone hacked my account and MSN "claims" I am not the authorized user! After I jumped through hoops to "prove" I was the authorized user - MSN has done nothing to satisfy this account for me. I can't access anything from that account. MSN SUCKS AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED*******
- —Guest Ticked off
Gmail is Number 1
- [Gmail] is by far the best email interface I've seen thus far and has very limited ad interruption and many ways to enable fast, clear, smooth, reliable email sorting and searching. I think it's the best one I've used.
- —Guest Matt
Used Yahoo for a long time but... Gmail
- I used Yahoo for a long time now, but I'm on to bigger, better things and don't want to pay for it and try Lavabit and couldn't find anything. Where is just a simple email for business?
- —Guest kdog
- I use hotmail because of the free POP access that works well with outlook and the free office web apps. I have been very pleased. I recently switched to it from Yahoo because they do not have free POP access.
- —Guest Anonymus
GMX Mail — A Waste of Time?
- I read this blog and signed up for GMX free email service. BIG mistake, after using it for a day it became blocked. Read their forums, and found out that this is typical of GMX; many have had their email blocked so that could not get into their GMX account. Oh well, live and learn. What a waste of time?!
- —Guest Teena
Want something secure
- I have Hotmail and Gmail, and I like to use POP and IMAP, but Yahoo doesn't offer it for free, so I need something more secure and have those services.
- —Guest many mail
- I like my Yahoo Mail account because of the simple interface and the unlimited space. I would recommend this e-mail service to anyone.
- —Guest Lucas
- I use Yahoo. It seems to have the best security options and such. I recommend Yahoo for those who are unsure.
- —Guest Guest Guest
Neither Gmail nor GMX Mail
- I have had really bad luck with both Gmail and GMX. So I am looking yet. Maybe someday someone will have something that just works.
- —Guest James Smith
- The good thing about Hotmail is that Microsoft is a big company so they will always be there... and maybe take over the world. The bad thing is that Microsoft is a big company so they don't care about you, just public reputation... And money.
- —Guest Nick
- [I have] been using Mail.com for around 10 years. Never had any problems, also has great choice of addresses, been @mindless.com for maybe too long though, funny at the time.
- —Guest simon
- I'm looking. I was with Yahoo, but I can't receive mail, switched to live but can't get to contacts, to send or forward. Hope I can find something soon.
- —Guest jerry
- The Opera browser has email that is reliable and fast. It has an ad if you use the free version, but it's at the top and not annoying. Opera is a nonprofit operation out of Norway and I like the nonprofit angle. I will never use Gmail because of its data mining.
- —Guest keep it simple
- I like shtrudel mail. First, there is no problem to find your own name as your email address. Second, you can have more than one email addresses for your mail box. Anyway, the user interface is very user friendly, and there are 4 supported languages. Good service.
- —Guest Azi Cohen
- Ever try to send an attachment with gmail? A jpg or two? Most of the time they got lost in transit. And don't even get me started about conversation threading garbage - just turn it off, it's broken! At least Gmail is up most of the time, unlike Lycos Zimbra where the servers are down 20% of the time and pathetically slow the remainder but still… if my attachments are being stolen by Gmail and not delivered, it makes me wonder… where did they go, who has them, and what ARE they doing with my photos? Creepy!
- —Guest haratley