Hotmail: the Worst
- After 10 years Hotmail Locked me out of my account. I lost valuable info. Hotmail says "nothing I can do about it".
- —Guest HotmailTheWorst
Frankly, they all…
- Frankly, they all suck. Yahoo reeks with spam; gmail is a spastic but their VOLUME is a draw because you can store mail ad infinitum. Both yahoo and gmail have serious software glitches and problems and aren't all that reliable… if you want reasonably good email, use Juno… but I think they charge you.
- —Guest Robert
Yahoo! Used to Be Great
- Yahoo used to be great. I'm having problems with them now. They say I must use Beta and will not be able to use Yahoo mail anymore. Well, problem is I can't access Beta. So I guess it's goodbye Yahoo!
- —Guest Cam
Free Add-In for Outlook to Encrypt Email
- If you use Outlook, you can download a free Add-In for Microsoft Outlook (http://www.sendinc.com/software/outlook-email-encryption-add-in) that allows you to send and receive encrypted emails in Outlook. Your recipients can view your messages with no software required beyond their favorite web browser.
- Used [Yahoo! Mail] forever, then got hacked. No HTTPS secure offered other than login. Then you are out in the cold cruel web. May try Zoho since Gmail has frequent problems with forwarding images.
- —Guest zestyaz
Zoho Mail: Can't send to my new address
- I tried to reset my Facebook address to my New Zoho email address. The frigging notification letter from Facebook don't come…
- —Guest zzz
Gazeta.pl — Google Mail
- Hi, I'm from Poland and for 3 years have been using gazeta.pl email account. It is supported by Google, means it looks like Gmail and has nearly all the features gmail provides. I find it practical and user-friendly — no commercial adds, plain looking inbox, labels, there are no themes to choose prob. better for me as I usually waste time to change 'em if I can :) .
- —Guest ashka
Tired of Yahoo! Seeking New Service
- I've had Yahoo! for quite awhile and have been pretty happy with it despite the growing problem with spam. Now, however, I am starting to have problems with the Yahoo mail page locking up while advertisements on the page are fully downloaded. I upgraded to Yahoo Beta hoping this would solve the problem but it did no good. In fact, I was unable to open photos or other attachments. When I went to Yahoo for help, they simply told me they were aware of the problem and working on it. I finally decided it was time to try something new.
- —Guest Susan
Major Problem With Gmail
- We are having a major problem with Gmail, not able to forward pictures. The second time since Dec. . They have not been to quick in fixing. I certainly would not sign up for Gmail. Many subscribers are jumping ship.
- —Guest 123jenilee
- Most of my email was randomly deleted. VERY important email. There was no way to talk directly to Hotmail support, and on the forums, they were unable to recover email in many cases. Switching right away!
- —Guest ksdfs
- I don't know if any of these people who rave about Gmail have been affected by the latest crashes. The second time in 4 months without any response from Gmail. Unable to forward emails with pictures, very slow to correct.
Using Gmail but about to change
- Currently using Gmail but about to change. 1. They are inaccessible to complaints and suggestions. 2. I cant terminate the broadcast feature (which I did not initiate) 3. They are Corporate Americana which makes them suspect. 4. They are toxically invasive, analyse content and profile accordingly for unauthorised Corporate/Public surveillance (no difference these days). Any suggestions?
Hotmail is rad!
- I use Hotmail because I find it's the easiest to use cuz u can get MSN and it auto. put spam that u don't want in the spam folder!
- —Guest Scenester96
A New Web Service: Openmail.cc
- Ever heard of Openmail.cc ? In a world of email services crammed up with unnecessary clutter this one comes as a welcome respite. 512 MB storage, POP/IMAP access, **no ads in interface or in signature of outgoing mails**. Do check it out. It's awesome :) here http://openmail.cc
- —Guest Rajat Sharma
Whotz up Yahoo, Gmail?
- Been on Yahoo for a long while till it got very, very strange and couldn't load addresses and more. Tried Gmail till friends told me that the words come thru but no pictures .... ? What happened to "reliability" and just doing what you said you were going to do? Going to Zoho .... till they change.
- —Guest JC Tartan