New Yahoo Mail Is Awful
- I've used Yahoo mail for years, but since they changed, I've had nothing but problems. Random emails keep disappearing, and there's no way to get them back. I just lost all my flight/hotel bookings for my upcoming holiday, and all I did was check for new mail. Time to find a new email account!
- —Guest Samantha
That's just sickening, Yahoo!.
- The "newly improved" yahoo mail forced me to leave. Now I use GMX Mail. I'd rather have an account with all the exciting details.
- —Guest JD
Gmail is fab!
- Gmail is at the top of the electronic food chain… It's the BEST!
- —Guest Gmail lover
Bye, Yahoo! Mail
- The new Yahoo format is poorly designed, I have dropped Yahoo Mail after having [it] many years. Too bad they ruined a good thing.
- —Guest bill
Gmail is great
- Gmail is so simple to use and understand — I have got to say it is my favourite e-mail server.
- —Guest gmail
Hotmail is HOT
- I have been using Hotmail for 4 years, and I think it is a great service.
- —Guest Derek Dunn
Mad at Yahoo! Mail
- I thought Google was bad. Boy, Yahoo has got Google beat 1000 times over…
- —Guest Dennis
Yahoo new email service is HORRIBLE.
- Been with Yahoo for 9 years. Will now change. Classic Yahoo was fine. Simple to use, read, etc. Nothing but problems with new and system and problems started appearing about a year or so ago. Stayed with them hoping they would keep the Classic available but they say they will not. Lots of Yahoo users feel the same way and now leaving according to what I've read.
- —Guest JR
Quitting So-Called Improved Yahoo! Mail
- I'm glad to have lots of company with the same opinion I have about the "new", so-called improved Yahoo mail. I hope Yahoo execs take a look at this page. I've used them for many years, for work and personal mail. After trying the new mail version, I've decided I'm quitting them. I don't have many options — Gmail, in my opinion, is impractical: no folders, no way to sort messages by subject/sender/size etc, and many other features the now-old Yahoo Classic had. So the only option maybe Hotmail, even with its shortcomings, and Zoho although it's not a favorite. I can see Yahoo mail's demise after this "renovation".
I hate U, Yahoo!
- Over the past few years, Yahoo has told me my account is unrecognized. The answer I was given when I FINALLY got to talk to someone live? "Open a new account". So, I did. It's a bit of a bother having to check several accounts. Then, later, I couldn't send forwards to others from the NEW account w/o going thru that funny thing with the hard-to-read letter/number combo. I told my friends of the new account. Now, they've changed the print size, font, etc and I HATE it. I would go ANYWHERE as long as it's not Yahoo. They used to be nice. :+|
- —Guest ThelmaLouise
Why Did You Change, Yahoo!?
- Yahoo changed and for the worst! Go back to the simple, user friendly old email that I used to love. I hate the new one. It is slower, [and has] more ads, more useless features and no readily available customer service. I have been unable to get their attention. Can any one out there help? What is a good alternative really?
- —Guest vic
I love Gmail!
- I love Gmail because it offers so much things you can do on it. You can have free chat & this thing called Buzz, that's kind of like Facebook. But you have to have the persons email or a friend has to have it. I also like Comcast a lot. It doesn't offer very much for free. But I've never had any problems with it. Except I get so much spam mail!
- —Guest kittylove.danielle
Former Mail.com User
- I have used a mail.com address for a number of years. In May of this year, they "upgraded" and I cannot access any new mail (plus they lost a number of previously saved messages). All that gets through now is SPAM to my spam folder. Thousands of lost messages and they indicate that they will not help locate the problem. I followed their tutorial for resolving problems, tried several alternate computers, alternate browsers (IE, Firefox, etc.) but nothing works. Paid subscriptions are now lost. Will I ever recommend them to anyone? Of course not. I now use Google but want a second address for things that are of a lower priority.
- Gmail keeps telling me I'm not me and don't know my password, so I tried Inbox.com. They don't do SSL/TLS, making it hard to talk to my bank. Could we include this info for the others?
- —Guest Ferren MacIntyre
Yahoo!, We're Not All Spammers
- There should be some consolation in not being alone with the Yahoo security thing but it still sucks. Only tried to send about 50 emails and they blocked the account. Now I can't even get the addresses back. I am consoling myself that it is due to the recent unrest but please Yahoo - we are not all spammers. I have never been spammed and certainly wouldn't know how to spam, it's enough to try and use the bloomin 'service'.
- —Guest Gigi