Can't Stand The Big Ones
- I hate Gmail, and I hate Yahoo... and, frankly, I don't know what to do.
- —Guest Gnosis
How to complain on Yahoo?
- I am sending mail to my own account but it's not responding. Seems like suspended. I have lots of my picture memories there. Don't know how to complain?
- —Guest Kaukab
No more Gmail
- I cannot believe how horrible the "new" Gmail design is. Cannot stand it. I am moving to any other e-mail site.
- —Guest RunRebecca
Gmail's Spam Filter ain't working for me
- Gmail's Spam Filter ain't working for me! I said an email is spam, and said don't let any more emails from that person, but I get emails still from that person!
- —Guest anon
Google has betrayed us...
- I've used Gmail for several years, and have loved it. I have six or seven accounts, and they have all been easy to use, simple and uncluttered. Unfortunately, some idiot at Google decided to make Google into iGoogle, and redesign everything to work and look like Apple (Crapple). I originally chose Gmail because it was basic and easy to navigate, and easy on the eyes, but the new interface is an insult to past designers. I've currently set my accounts to continue using the Old Look, but as soon as the new one is mandatory, Google can kiss my business goodbye as I flee to some site that still respects its users' wishes.
- —Guest EM
Quit Planting "I Like Gmail", Google!
- I don't trust a SINGLE email here that claims to like the current Gmail. It totally sux: you HAVE to be a plant for Gmail-cum-Google to say otherwise. Yahoo used to be loved by all & now newer users (say… from the last 2 years or so, on up to now) almost NEVER have success with it --& as with others here, I've heard this from many users, not just from me talking to myself when I'm muttering AntiA-----e Incantations sotto voce. Will someone Puh-LEEZE mention SOMEwhere else??? E.g. : what about "juno"? A friend of mine had flawless success w/that… yet now we never hear about it anywhere. And I was going to try "mail.com" until I noticed in their endless "Terms & Conditions" that I was going to have to provide them w/a working credit card # B4 THAT site would actually work! Well, then: those 1%-er giggleloofahs better try some OTHER suckas — I'm not paying for something called "free" any more than I'm voting for a single idiot from the current ClownCar Debates!
- —Guest Beulah Bondi
- Google's blatant disregard for the customers who made it what is today will ultimately be its downfall. I feel because of the millions of people who use their service they have chosen to treat us like cattle. To be manipulated and herded at their will. I am not surprised it has come to this. We have become dependent on these types of services, and they have chosen to no longer be user friendly. Now is the time for the next up and comer to make their move.
- —Guest Pissed
Gmail Lost Its Appeal Overnight!
- I completely agree that the new Gmail format sucks. I can't find my folders, the system is slow, the contrast is yuk and I'm wondering where all the "sane" designers have gone at Google. What happened to them. They used to be so good! Does anyone have a recommendation for a decent email service provider?
- —Guest Kat
- Gmail's new change is a giant step backwards. Does anyone know how to find the 'contacts' button? And they don't even give us a choice of keeping the old one.
- —Guest wellberr
Who's running the ship at Gmail?
- What? Upon being forced to open the new Gmail style, immediately opened a spam 'paypal' email… great. Couldn't find spam report button… can't find all my folders with all my study material. I'm on the search as well for a sane carrier. I'll check with my list of clients to see which service they enjoy. Html [Windows Live Hotmail] is out as they are full of spam… no one seems to like Yahoo. Something is totally wrong at Google Headquarters!
- —Guest suzen
- Along with hundreds of others, I am well p****d off with Google, who have spiralled from free-thinkers down to online mafia. Their enforced change to the crappiest 'new' style of Gmail I've ever seen, plus their incredibly patronising attitude to people's fury and disregard for independence is staggering. Anyway, rant over, what email accounts are people trying out, and what's the best so far? Don't want to revert to Yahoo (too many ads) but don't like clunkiness of some of others. WE NEED SOME IDEAS PLEASE?!
Will No Longer Use Gmail
- I will no longer use Gmail since, once again, they have changed something that wasn't broken. If we like it let us have the option!
- —Guest mrmopar
Gmail Now Leaves One Clueless
- I have used Gmail happily for a couple of years. Now they have changed their "look" but it isn't just the look, it's everything about how it used to work. I can't find my archived emails. It looks awful and doesn't give users a clue how to proceed from here. A big black eye for Google! I'm searching for another email service as of today.
- —Guest svc
Gmail is drifting to iPhone
- I am with —TAILORING and getting away from the "new" (read archaic) UI that Google is forcing down the throats of non-q's.
- —Guest Nicholas Jordan
I love Gmail
- I like how Gmail has the spam filter and the gadgets. I have a gadget, and now I can SMS from Gmail. I did use Hotmail, but I got Gmail because I lost my password on Hotmail.
- —Guest Jackson