Hotmail is the Worst
- My Hotmail email stinks! Its always sending out junk mail automatically and takes forever when I click on an email to read… For me the new Gmail isn't that bad, I haven't had Gmail for that long when it was the older version so for me it doesn't make that big of an impact of change, so Gmail is the best email service I've tried.
- —Guest Bamford
- The new Gmail renovation was the last straw! My file words are overlapping. Hate the big brother popping up adds with words… Just got hacked…
- —Guest hates new gmail
Just trashed Gmail!!
- Had Gmail for years, but the new version is CRAP! Now searching for new provider.
- —Guest Sharon W
New Gmail Sucks
- I agree with the other posts. The new Gmail sucks. I cannot find my contacts and my folders are hidden. You don't fix what is not broken.
- —Guest Guest19
Need a disability-friendly mail service
- Specifically for bad eyesight. All the current ones seem to forget that some of us are vision challenged and these little tiny letters numbers and icons are impossible to see, and when attempting to use browser controls to zoom in, the text over runs itself. Sloppy UGLY page design at gmail yahoo and mail.com if I wanted a mail that looked and behaved like outlook, I'd use outlook If I want to chat, I'll turn on trillian If I want to have a conversation, I'll call someone. email is just that.. mail if it's not broken, stop freakin' fixing it! now, off to find a decent email service
- —Guest Blindasabat
Gmail No More
- Gmail does not give sign out option and is no longer safe. Bye-bye Gmail, it's time to move on.
- —Guest Abhinav
Used many… Gmail WAS primary
- not anymore. I'm shopping right now. Can't stand the new UI. All text gone? All icons? Icons are for morons that cannot read text. I've had a Hotmail account (or three) since the late 90s.. don't like that interface anymore - too much like outlook. I've used mail.com, care2something or other.. easy.com .. interface isn't maintained anymore. My favorite was cachette.com , but they closed shop. Currently have accounts at yahoo.. the spam collector, gmail. hotmail.. used to have one at www.com that was awesome, but they stopped being free and lost functionality. My ISP has email but [that], again, looks way too much like Outlook and is chocked full of ads. So… here I am researching and shopping for a new account.
- —Guest unhappy
Gave up my Gmail!
- I use my Yahoo for my personal use, but everyone told [me] to use Gmail because it's so great… that account was a headache, and I just gave it up because I was having to redo my password over and over again. Then I was asked for my cell phone number… "grr" is all that I can say.
- —Guest liz
- Hi, I have found another one: www.Mails.in For Indian new .in exension. What do you mean? Kind regards Abha
- —Guest Abba
Gmail no more
- I've left Gmail for good. Came to this site to find a new account. I don't trust Gmail and what they are up to.
- —Guest Gone from Gmail
No more Gmail snooping for me.
- Remember in the 80s when the "Information Revolution" got started, and the concept of "information as power" became popular? Even if you don't, you can understand why big email sites, especially Gmail/Google crave so much information about everybody. An upper management employee at Google told me that the top people there want everything about everybody so they can put it on the web, except most of the stuff about themselves, of course. I'm leaving, before Google starts requiring a loyalty oath in order to look at your own mail, and I hope everybody else does too. I still use a Yahoo account, despite its lack of spam handling, but I've used a GMX account for a while with no problems, and am opening one at Zoho tomorrow, after reading what was said about them here.
- —Guest Fred
Neither Gmail nor Yahoo
- I feel rather silly complaining about free email services but I am very displeased with both Gmail & Yahoo right now. I HATE the new look & feel of both of them. Also, it irritates me that Google keeps asking me for my mobile phone number for no apparent reason. However, Yahoo is even worse! I have an "anonymous" yahoo account for personal use and I had added my gmail address to my profile as a back-up contact for account communication ONLY. For some inexplicable reason, Yahoo linked that account profile to my Gmail account so the photo and other personal information showed up next to my email address in someone else's (my boss!) Yahoo inbox. Horrifying and completely unacceptable! I plan to delete that account just as soon as I can find a different service to use, unfortunately I have too many other things (social networking sites, etc) linked that that account to just delete it suddenly.
- —Guest Sally
Zoho is Where to Go
- After over 6 years with Gmail, I jumped ship after the newest round of "improvements," and the constant request for my mobile number. I did some research (including the use of this site) and found that Zoho Mail offers everything Gmail has and more. For those like me looking for a good Gmail alternative, Zoho is where to go. Simple, easy to use, a free email account is available, and there's no privacy intrusion or constant request for any phone numbers. Thanks to those on this site who recommended Zoho - it really is exactly what I was looking for in an upscale, no spam, highly professional web-based email hosting service. :)
- —Guest tmock
Control over your mobile/smart card ID
- If you have given them [Gmail and Google] your mobile number to access your email account you are crazy. It's your GPS tracking system. I refuse to give them my mobile details. Think about it. Whats the one thing Obama and his "national security" mafia control freaks need to track everyone? Thats why Obama has been having all those meetings w google boss and apple boss etc… it's a no brainer. Give me a mail account that doesn't require my mobile no for " my extra spam and hacking" security! My!
- —Guest Tatiana
- I don't really like Hotmail anymore. I've been using it since 2010, and it's okay.
- —Guest i rock yeah