Mail.com and xtcmail
- I've been having trouble with Mail.com. Every password I try to make (including those with just random letters and numbers fitting all their requirements) is pronounced "too easy". I was using xtcmail, which was VERY simple, but I think their domain wasn't paid for or something...? Because it's no longer there. :(
- —Guest Hannah
- I've been using Juno since I started using email back in 94 or so… All of a sudden, they have these huge advertisements on the right side of the screen to where I can't even read my messages without using the arrow keys. I've complained a few times and was told they would take my comments into consideration. After reading all of these comments, I don't know where to go now. HELP!
- —Guest gmc41
Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail Have Problems
- Gmail has made it a practise earlier on that you have to be recommended by a friend to open an account earlier on. I have to wait a while before opening an account - by the time I opened my account I do not need it anymore so I am using it to collect all the news reports which I do not read. Hotmail kept me out for using their services because somebody who was knowledgeable in computer systems and email used my email address to spam others. I was punished for somebody's doing. I have Yahoo for 13 years. Regardless of the difficulties I face when opening up my email address each time I remain using their services. I cannot complain for there is no such thing as a free lunch and I am thankful to those who try their best to help by providing free email services.
- —Guest Sebastian
Gmail a pain in the Butt
- Tried to reconnect to Gmail after being down for several weeks. What a headache, and I've been with them for years. No thanks! Gmail can shove it where the monkey shoved its nuts!
- —Guest Maureen
- I agree with comments about Google. Google absolutely stinks to the high heavens! They are a wash-out.
- —Guest Maureen
I love Gmail
- —Guest Ken
I've Never Had Problems with Gmail
- I have never ever had problems with Gmail. I don't understand why people are talking about it as if it's the worst thing ever. I love Gmail. When I am logged in, I can get to lots other "apps". I especially love Google+. So, don't listen to anyone who is saying it stinks because it doesn't.
- —Guest meepmop
Trying to switch from Gmail
- Google just locked me out of my own email account. It says I have to send a copy of my ID to them to verify my birthday. It had been pestering me for my phone number for quite a while. Now this! WTH? I had my email account with them for a long time. But now I'm switching. Google and Gmail can go to Hell.
- —Guest suns
Beware of Gmail/Maps in phones
- —Guest Use encryption to hide your IP address
Google Stinks, Reads Your Emails
- Google is a horrible company. They are Big Brother, watching & spying on you, reading your emails to MAKE MONEY & sell ads. How despicable! Everyone needs to get rid of it to TEACH THEM A LESSON. We are in the 21st Century not the 1950 USSR! If you keep them be prepared to share your information with their buddies NSA! You may think that you are an innocent citizen but they are known to be ultra-incompetent in detecting who's a bad guy & who's not. Expect to see your rights violated. Don't forget what happened at Ruby Ridge. Did that man's wife deserved to die at the hands of her own government? Do not underestimate the power of your own government to create trouble for you. Better get rid of GMAIL ASAP before it sells your information to an unknown government entity that will harm you or your family (intentionally or unintentionally). It's simply not worth the risk! Being Republican, a Christian, old - none of these things can protect you!
- —Guest Vani
- I've been using Yahoo mail for years, but all of a sudden I can't send out links. I put in the correct security code and I still cannot send. I'm Done! I've wasted so much time composing emails that I can NOT send. Bye-Bye Yahoo! RJ
- —Guest RJ
Sack Hotmail! It Blocks You
- Hotmail has been kind enough to block me from my own email account, even though I use it every day for commission work! So now I am in a bit of a rut. Tomorrow I have no way of collecting my work I have done as I sent it to myself. Don't even bother trying customer services. Why you may ask... well there is none apparently! So what the hell am I to do now? Microsoft/Hotmail is useless! A complete waste of time and energy!
- —Guest sengasb
- I have had no problems at all with Gmail. The spam goes to the spam folder where it stays for 30 days before being deleted.
- —Guest qwerty
- I have used AOL since the mid to late 80's and would recommend it to anyone looking for an email service.
- —Guest Pat
Don't Touch G-MAIL, Honestly
- My G-MAIL account was part of my you-tube and many other programs,then was sent 35 Google doc e-mails and someone phishing me to death. Then typed my G-MAIL account name in to Google and there are pages of every single comment I made on forums, Facebook, Twitter and loads more, but now I have shut my account altogether as it's the worst thing to even touch, now I am back to my good trusty no spam mail account that I used along with G-mail but look up your old G-mail in Google and see what you see MMMmmmmm never again.
- —Guest bryan